CCC Kids Phoenix 2.0 FG Jnr
Strength and support for the young mobile forward. Canterbury's Phoenix 2.0 boots are designed for playing on firm or artificial surfaces and feature a powerful combination of support and agility to put you on the front foot.
Designed with a wider fit, you can rely on these kids boots to feel comfortable while the locked in toebed ensures that your foot remains in place with minimal movement.
These Canterbury Phoenix kids boots feature a soft, cushioned collar and modern synthetic body meaning you can kick straight into action from the first whistle.
The inclusion of an 8mm heel gradient shifts your bodyweight forward to reduce strain on your lower limbs, helping reduce the risk of muscular injuries from running.
- PU Upper - Provides durability and comfort
- Cushioned Collar - Delivers comfort
- Power Last 1.1 - Offers a comfortable, wide forefoot and a locked in toebed
- Hybrid Outsole - With TPU studs to deliver grip and traction
- 8mm Heel - Reduces lower limb strain and promotes power positioning
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- Iconic CCC logo indicating premium quality